Friday, November 9, 2018

Vegan Roasted Sweet Potato Cream Cheese Potstickers (Dumplings)



This is the first time I’ve made potstickers and I thought it would be much more difficult and time consuming but I found it to be quite therapeutic.  If you are pressed for time, just make the filling the day before and keep refrigerated.  I included a link to the original recipe but keep in mind I veganized mine by using vegan cream cheese and because I had some butternut squash hanging around, I added that to the diced sweet potato when roasting.  I also sautéed some onion and garlic until very soft and added it to the mashed mixture.  My mixture made approximately 23 potstickers.

As far as dipping sauces go, I made two that I found on-line.  One was vegan sour cream mixed with garlic chili sauce and the other was a soy/sugar/vinegar/garlic mixture.  Both good!

Vegan Roasted Sweet Potato Cream Cheese Potstickers (Dumplings)



Dipping recipes:




No comments:

Post a Comment