Thursday, July 18, 2019

Quick Ginger Beets


I will say..... you really have to love beets for this side dish, which I do!  I did add a bit more
Agave to the beets to offset the vinegar and ginger.  If you have any leftovers, just throw them in a salad with some vegan feta and pistachio hearts.

Quick Ginger Beets
Food Network Magazine

1            pound packaged cooked beets
1            tablespoon cider vinegar
2            teaspoons grated ginger
1/2         teaspoon agave
2            tablespoons vegetable oil.
              Salt and pepper to taste

Cut 1 pound packaged cooked beets into wedges, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid from the package.  Whisk the liquid with 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, 2 teaspoons grated ginger, 1/2 teaspoon Agave and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. 

Toss with the beets with salt and pepper.


***I added more Agave to my dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment